Great Meetup from our Dublin Azure User Group!
Securing infrastructure and workload in a cloud is a challenge. Azure Security Center helps to prevent, detect, and respond to security threats by offering increased visibility into and control over the security of Azure deployments. Agenda of the session will be: • Understand the security state of Azure subscriptions
• Find and fix vulnerable resources and configurations
• Easily deploy and monitor security solutions from partners
• Detect active threats early and respond fast
• Integrate with your existing security processes and tools
• Advanced cloud defence such as Just in time VM access and application whitelisting
A lite bit about our presenter!
Sakaldeep Yadav (Microsoft Azure MVP) has 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Private Cloud(System Center) and Public Cloud(Azure), Virtualization, Windows server, and Network.
On social media, a community group is present on Facebook as “Azure User Group Nepal“. Community moto is to help the local market to understand the cloud and its importance using Microsoft Azure platform. On a regular basis, we organize a technical session and open discussion with commercial, government, Subject Matter Experts and non-profit organization. We also contribute with technical article and deployment guidelines at sakaldeep.com.np.
Big thanks to great sponsor of our monthly Azure User Group, Jet.com